Job: Machine Operator Job
We have exciting vacancies available here at TXM Plant! We’re looking for experienced RRV Machine Operators and drivers across all our depots in the UK.
- Operate Road/Rail Vehicles as required within their competence range including attachments.
- Attend site safety briefings and inductions and comply with the instructions given.
- Adhere to all Health and Safety Standards and Regulations and PPE requirements at all times.
- Comply with Working Time Regulations and Fatigue Standards to ensure no breaches.
- Complete pre-start checks and post work checks as required per shift.
- Report and health and safety issues in a timely manner.
- Record any defects in the correct manner and report to relevant personnel.
- Have a legal responsibility under Section 7 and Section 8 of the Health and Safety at Work Act (HAWSAW) (1974) to take reasonable care for your own health and safety and that of other persons who may be affected by your acts or omissions.
- Hold and maintain a valid CPCS license or equivalent at all times.
- Hold and maintain a valid Sentinel Smart Card with a current PTS card, Safety Critical Card and an Authority to Work Card.
- Hold a base machine competence from a nationally recognised accreditation scheme.
- Be an individual that acts as our ambassador to our clients and public alike.
- Be an individual who is willing to learn new skills.
- Be conscientious and take pride in work activities.
- Be proactive and not afraid to get involved in other work tasks.
- Be able to follow instructions and adhere to procedures at all times.
- If no rail experience, some civils experience is preferred.